Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Oh Dear, Where to start?!

From: Paul Hawkinson <phawkinson () montreat edu>
Date: 1 Jul 2003 12:28:47 -0000

Chris didn't mention that he was talking about the AVG free edition.  We
are running AVG on our servers and workstations.  It is really a great
piece of antivirus software.

I just didn't want people to get the idea that you couldn't use it in a
networked environment or on servers.  The version for Exchange 2000 has
worked great for us without taxing the life out of our Exchange server.

Thanks for the input,
Paul