Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Ten least secure programs

From: vh <vhlist () yandex ru>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 20:28:46 +0400

Sunday, June 29, 2003, 2:08:38 AM, you wrote:

CB> I'm putting together a list of what seem to be the ten least secure computer
CB> items in use today with the idea of having a set of things to recommend
CB> AGAINST people using, probably to be posted on the IT room door with a note

CB> 6) PHP

What is a point to place PHP here?
I always thought that PHP is rather secure, at last more secure
than others. So, what should I use instead?
I'd like to hear opinions whether such things like ASP, JSP or Perl
are preferable than PHP...

Any comments?

--
Best regards,
Martchukov Anton aka VH                        mailto:vhlist () yandex ru

Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top analysts!
The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant,
while InStat has confirmed Neoteris as the leader in marketshare.

Find out why, and see how you can get plug-n-play secure remote access in
about an hour, with no client, server changes, or ongoing maintenance.

Visit us at: http://www.neoteris.com/promos/sf-6-9.htm