Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Searching a commercial version of Dumpsec

From: "Lubrano di Ciccone, Christophe (DEF)" <diciccone () ppg com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 03:47:23 -0500

NTSEC from pedestal software http://www.pedestalsoftware.com/ntsec/index.htm  have some very powerfull tools,
scriptable of course.
Christophe

-----Original Message-----
From: Rapaille Max [mailto:Max.Rapaille () nbb be]
Sent: jeudi 23 janvier 2003 15:30
To: security-basics () security-focus com
Subject: Searching a commercial version of Dumpsec

Dear All

we are actually searching for a standalone tool, that can work on a downstripped W2k or NT machine, and Dump all the
Users right and ACL to a txt file.
Typically, a kind of somarsoft Dumpsec.. (www.systemtools.com/somarsoft)

Why not Dumpsec ?  Because we need a tool and support...  We need some kind of support contract, maintenance, and
engagement concerning the security of the product..  A commercial version of Dumpsec.
THe tools should be able to accept command line parameters, and to be scheduled via AT, or other tools...

Any Links?
Google didn't returned me commercial versions..

Thanks and regards,

Max