Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Wireless & Blackberry

From: "Parisi, Robert" <Robert.Parisi () AIG com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:21:46 -0500

i would still worry. highly unlikely that the service goes away--might just
a different manufacturer.

Regards,

Bob Parisi
Robert A. Parisi, Jr.
Senior Vice President and Chief Underwriting Officer
AIG eBusiness Risk Solutions
80 Pine Street, 8th Floor
NYC, NY 10005
Phone: 212-770-1691
Fax: 443-381-2473 (direct)
Fax: 212-770-5375 (general)
Pager: 877-356-3223
Cell: 917-439-5844
robert.parisi () aig com
www.aignetadvantage.com

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely
for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or
its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone
(212-770-1691) or by electronic mail (robert.parisi () aig com), and delete
this message and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.