Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Suggestions Needed

From: "Mike Powell" <mpowell () barry ac uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:31:15 -0000

Smoothwall is a tailored installation of Linux.  It isn't designed to
install over an existing installation of Red Hat or any other distro. -
download the .iso from your nearest mirror
(http://us0.download.smoothwall.org/?2/1.0/iso/), burn it to a CD and trial
it on an available Intel based PC. It will delete any existing partitions -
instructions here: http://smoothwall.org/docs/

Good luck!

Mike