Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Proxy+ Trojan

From: "dave" <dave () netmedic net>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 16:21:42 -0500

Bill,

Who and what did the server hardening?
Was is just the OS, or did you have specific applications that were also
hardened?
Your description sounds like someone did it for you.

There could be hundreds of holes/exploits that may have been missed in the
OS or the applications you have running.

If you are still worried try  http://www.s-doc.com/products/securitelok.asp

Cheers,

Dave