Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Web Log Analyzer

From: David Bernick <bernz () alpha bernztech org>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:43:04 -0500 (EST)

I'm looking for a (free) log analyser tool, for web, ftp logs, and was
wondering if you could point me in the right direction. I have googled
about, but I'm not having much joy. Needs to handle apache and IIS
logs. I'd prefer it if it could create a nice web page with pretty
graphs, and also handle squid logs, but this is not required.

i like awstats. Look for it on freshmeat.

And good advice if you're looking for any (free) anything? Look on
freshmeat or sourceforge. If it's not there, it probably doesn't exist.