Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Possible worm infection or something else?

From: "Osvaldo Casagrande" <ocasagrande () diviserv com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 08:26:16 -0300

Hi, I had the same problem on a server and we solve deleting and
re-creating Removable Storage database.
The problem was a services binding to svchost services. Microsoft has a
tool that shows what service are running at each instance of svchost

Osvaldo Casagrande
Gerente de Servicios
DiviServ SA
ocasagrande () diviserv com
Asuncion - Paraguay
595-21-613828/9
DiviServ SA - Keeping your IT working 7x24
DiviServ SA - Microsoft Gold Partner for Support and Services
Protected by Symantec Antivirus