Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Which CERT to get

From: "Ivan Coric" <ivan.coric () workcoverqld com au>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 09:49:03 +1000

Hi Guillaume,

(ISC)2 announces Associate Program to provide early support for information security careers. Initiative designed for
candidates who pass CISSP or SSCP exams yet require professional experience for certification. Please click here for
FAQ. Please click here for Press Release. Please click here to register online.

https://www.isc2.org/cgi/content.cgi?category=84#cat07

Regards
Ivan

Ivan Coric CISSP
IT Technical Security Officer
Information Technology
WorkCover Queensland
Ph: (07) 30066414 Fax: (07) 30066424
Email: ivan.coric () workcoverqld com au

Guillaume Lavoix <glavoix () altadis com> 12/04/03 12:44am >>>
Hi Jordan,

I advice you to have a look at www.cramsession.com there is a tool that
Compares certification and gives you an approx of what they are worth and
more info.

CISSP is to me better than SSCP, nevertheless you need 4 years of security
experience
Just to be able to take the exam, which limits the number of participants
and
Make it straight away more difficult to get if you don't conform to the
requirements.
For more information I think the www.isc2.org

See You,
Guillaume LAVOIX