Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: VPN's - Firewall's and Security

From: "Halverson, Chris" <chris.halverson () encana com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 10:33:22 -0600

Maybe restrict the acces to the essential services for the VPN Clients using
the same Technique.  Whether it is file sharing enabled ports or if you want
OWA then just port 80.  Security is only as good as what the users are
willing to put up with.  If the risks are known and followed, that combat's
most of the problems that will arise.

Chris