Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Best IP configuration for OpenBSD firewall/router

From: Edward Rustin <ed () well com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 01:45:14 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry :)

I did realize, as several people have pointed out, the netfilter is a
linux thing and that pf is the *BSD equivilent. In my defence I'm a linux
guy and haven't had much experience with any of the BSDs (allthough I
should try to get some more experience with them...)

Edward Rustin
Directory of Security, OnlineGuardians.org