Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Security+ Advice

From: "Christian Kopacsi" <ckopacsi () cmhcm org>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:34:23 -0400

I agree with Rodney and also the author of that ebook now has his own
Security + exam guide, Examwise for Security+ by Tcat Houser.  Also the
Security+ training guide and DVD by Robert Shimonoski is good.

Christian Kopacsi
CEH Security+ MSCE MCP+I
A+ CSSA ASE AIS CCA CNA
Community Mental Health for Central Michigan
Information Systems
989-837-0728
ckopacsi () cmhcm org