Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Re: Risk Analysis and Common Criteria

From: "security_ness" <security_ness () tiscali it>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 21:01:20 +0200

Thanks for your's response.
Now, I try to be more precise.
I must do a complete job for an organization (this is for my degree's
thesis).

I have the specific of the organization's network, and a list of  things
that iI can do like these:
the limit of my dubget, the type of services that I must to guarantee,
the type of Operation System that must to run on the host, etc...

Now that I have these specifics, what is the most frequently and/or
recommended method
to make a good and secure network using the "Common Criteria", the "BS
17799" standards and
to make a Risk Analysis???

I must to make a complete project using this standards: documentation,
penetration test, log analysis, etc..

What do you suggest to me???