Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Home LAN Needs Opinion

From: "Nickels, Walter P (Nick), SOLCM" <nickels () att com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 17:12:00 -0400

Put it behind the linksys while you learn.  It would be a shame to lose
boxen or have to rebuild because you forgot something.

In fact, I would put it on a wire between one of your boxes and the
linksys, and leave the other 2 out from behind it.  Makes it easier to
get to the net to look things up without having to rewire every time.
spoken from experience...

Nick