Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: locking down NetBios need help

From: "Tuttle, Jim" <Jim.Tuttle () wesd org>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 10:21:47 -0700

Xscan
Netbrute
Access-diver

I am sorry I do not have the websites for these tools. Do a search on
google. I found them that way :)

---

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are a PRIVILEGED
AND CONFIDENTIAL communication, and are for the exclusive and
confidential use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, distribute or take action in reliance
upon this message. If you have received this in error, please notify me
immediately by return email and promptly delete this message and its
attachments from your computer system.

---