Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Allowing secure external access.

From: "Tim - IBL" <timv () iceburnslair com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 11:18:07 -0600

I know with smoothwall, which is where ipcop has it;s roots, it's a
freeswan ipsec.  There are utilities out there (there used to be a
"clients" page www.freeswan.org I think) that can let you connect in.

Googling for "freeswan client" and possibly win2k or XP would get you
some hits, but this might help http://vpn.ebootis.de/ .

-t