Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: How ISA rule base works and how to bind users IP with MAC.

From: "John Morello" <johnlmorello () hotmail com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:56:35 -0400

This is also possible.  ISA uses Client Address Sets in these
situations.  For example, if you want to allow access to anyone that
happens to be coming from a certain computer or IP address, regardless
of who is logged on.

Check out the online product documentation for more details:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/prodt
echnol/isa/proddocs/isadocs/M_P_H_CreateClientSet.asp

Also, as others have suggested, isaserver.org is a great resource for
learning more about the product and has screenshot walkthroughs of many
of these kinds of scenarios.  Good luck!