Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: IPsec problems/ideas.

From: "Naman Latif" <naman.latif () inamed com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:20:05 -0700

I am not sure, if Solaris supports it. If I remember correctly, using
IPSec in "Transport" mode instead of "Tunnel", would only Encrypt the
Payload and not the Packet Header. However you will then have to make
sure that the addresses in the Header Field are Public and Routable
through Internet.

Regards \\ Naman