Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Company Firewall's IP Address

From: "John Canty" <John.Canty () Vibro-Meter com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 12:27:48 -0500

<snip>
InternetALERT is an absolute "MUST" for anyone connecting to the
Internet! It will notify you if someone is breaking into your computer,
stop them dead in their tracks, and even build a visual map showing you
the Attacker's ISP (Internet Service Provider) location! You can now
connect to the Internet with the comfort and security of knowing that no
one from the Internet can access your computer without your knowledge or
permission!
<snip>
if you saw it on the same page you saw this, it shouldn't have raised a
concern. I'd be a nice idea if you could buy security in a brown box
with string tied around it, maybe even a little bow.

//John