Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Where can i find a complete list of ip's and countries ou network ?

From: "Meritt James" <meritt_james () bah com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 13:24:46 -0500

You may very well be out of luck.  Due to the dynamic nature of all the
IPs (and the associated administrative difficulties - it was a real paid
a decade and a half or so ago when we had to do that!) and the immense
number of systems, we shifted to name servers years ago.  You may wish
to try:

http://www.internic.net/
http://www.ms.mff.cuni.cz/cgi-bin/dns?SERVER=bsu.edu&DEF_SERV=Default+Server&DOMAIN=mff.cuni.cz&NAME=&IP=
http://www.arin.net

Or similar lookups for individual systems.  The other way - countries to
assigned IPs - is much easier but significantly smaller than what you
asked for.

Jim

Jefferson Costa wrote:

Hi everybody !

I'm lookingo for a web page or a document that contain a list with ip's
in the world e it's respectives countries.

thks

--
James W. Meritt CISSP, CISA
Booz | Allen | Hamilton