Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: NetScreen XP and NetMeeting

From: "Gunn, Jeff" <Jeff.Gunn () FMR COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 08:59:28 -0500

No, of course I'm not sure - that's why I'm on a security vasics list.  ;)
Seriously though, what I said was that a lot of devices (personal ones,
anyway) will allow connections in and out that are initiated behind the
firewall, and that this may be an incorrect assumption.  I wasn't saying it
was a good idea.

        Jeff